COREFACTS Archives

May 2011

COREFACTS@LISTSERV.IT.NORTHWESTERN.EDU

From:
Philip Hockberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Hockberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 11:47:46 -0500
FREE WORKSHOP TISSUE FREEZING TECHNIQUES, CRYOSTAT FROZEN SECTIONING AND THE LEICA TAPE TRANSFER SYSTEM FOR PERFECT FROZEN SECTIONS

Please find attached our flyer regarding a free tissue freezing and cryostat sectioning workshop that is hosted by the Mouse Histology and Phenotyping Laboratory (MHPL) on Thursday, June 2nd.

The first session is already full, and only 10 spots are left for the second session, so please register through the link in our attached flyer.

When both sessions are full, there will be a waiting list for possible cancellations. Just e-mail <mailto:[log in to unmask]> to add yourself to the waiting list.

LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED FOR BOTH SESSIONS FROM 13:00-14:00.

Thank you,
Donna Emge and Ephie Bakou

Mouse Histology and Phenotyping Laboratory
Northwestern University
Olson Building room 8-333
710 North Fairbanks Court
Chicago, IL  60611