COREFACTS Archives

October 2009

COREFACTS@LISTSERV.IT.NORTHWESTERN.EDU

From:
Philip Hockberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Hockberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:15:42 -0500
Dear Faculty,

We would like to call your attention to the new and improved website for NU Shared and
Core Facilities. It can be accessed using the same URL as before -
http://www.research.northwestern.edu/facilities

The new website includes (1) links to all NU core facilities listed by campus location and
center affiliation; (2) information about the management of cores including how to create
a core facility, expectations and policies; (3) information about grant opportunities for
core facilities with links to relevant funding agencies; (4) news and events describing
current information and activities related to our core facilities.

There is also a SEARCH feature on every page to help you quickly find facilities,
equipment and people associated with NU core facilities. If it's not in that database, then
we don't have it!

We are hopeful that you will find this new layout useful and easier to navigate than the
previous one. We would especially like to thank Julie Cowan in the Office for Research for
designing the new layout.

sincerely yours,

Phil Hockberger, PhD
Director of Core Facilities