DICTY Archives

June 2013, Week 1

From:
Masashi Fukuzawa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 08:48:30 +0900
Dear Mike,

I have excavated the antibody from the National Heritage in the top shelf of
my deep freezer. It was from Dr Sameshima who received the antibody from Dr
Aizawa a decade ago.

The writing on the box reads "anti-coffilin3 C terminal peptide". It is most
likely rabbit polyclonal but no information of activity, purification, etc.
The solution is whitish so it should have gone through some purification.

The total volume of the stock is about 6 ml, please let me know if you are
interested and how much volume you may need. I will not use them by my
retirement and it might be better to move the stock where it is needed.

--
Masashi Fukuzawa, PhD

Department of Biology
Faculty of Agriculture and Life Science
Hirosaki University
3 Bunkyo-cho, Hirosaki
Aomori 036-8561
Japan

Tel: +81 (0)172 36 2111 ext 2596

> I was curious if anyone has an antibody to Dd cofilin and if they could
spare
> a small aliquot for IF. The literature suggests there is one
available from
> either Dr. Aizawa or Dr. Yahara but I have yet to find
their correspondence
> emails. Thanks.

Mike