DICTY Archives

March 2013, Week 4

From:
Petra Fey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:52:19 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce that we have upgraded the Genome Browser of D. discoideum. Thanks to Gad Shaulsky and Adrian Tsang and their colleagues, this update includes many different RNAseq tracks. Another set of new tracks are TBLASTN alignments of three species: D. purpureum, D. fasciculatum, and P. pallidum. All species are accessible from within the Browser. Select your tracks by clicking on the tab on top and by chosing the desired data.

Access the new Genome Browser from each gene page or from the 'Tools' drop-down in the top bar. The previous version is also available as 'Legacy Genome Browser'.

Enjoy and best wishes,

The dictyBase Team
http://dictybase.org