DICTY Archives

February 2014, Week 4

From:
Petra Fey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 20:51:42 +0000
Hi Joanna,

We do not really have such information, we just have a simple phylogeny of 5 species on the front pages of our other genomes, e.g: http://genomes.dictybase.org/purpureum

Also, you probably know PMID 17068267, where they have grouped the Dictyostelids using small subunit ribosomal RNA and a-tubulin data sets.

Alternatively, if you have some sequence of each of your species, of a conserved and suitable region, you could run your own analysis.

Finally, you can write to the whole Dicty community by writing to the Dicty Listserv at [log in to unmask] To receive responses you need to be subscribed and fill this form: http://dictybase.org/db/cgi-bin/dictyBase/colleague/colleagueUpdate

I hope this helps somewhat. Good luck with your project,

Petra

Petra Fey
dictyBase Senior Biocurator & Stock Center Manager
http://dictybase.org