DICTY Archives

September 2010, Week 5

From:
dictyBase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:55:26 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

dictyBase always welcomes annotations from users, either by direct
contributions in bulk or by email, or on the wiki pages for each gene.
Recently we started to request annotations more systematically, with
our new submission forms for strains & phenotypes and Gene Ontology.

To give community annotations more visibility and easier access, we
have  created a wiki page listing all community annotations,
accessible from the side bar of our front page.
http://wiki.dictybase.org/dictywiki/index.php/User_Annotations

This page links to the contributions of each user. We encourage each
of you to edit the page, or create additional pages as you see fit.

Please contact us if you need help adding your annotations on the
page, if you have problems accessing the wiki, or with any other
comments and suggestions.

Best regards,

The dictyBase Team
http://dictybase.org