DICTY Archives

August 2012, Week 3

From:
Petra Fey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 20:00:55 +0000
Hello Dicty 2012 Participants,

It's that post conference time again, please send your best Dicty2012 pictures to be displayed on our website. But don't reply to this email directly, send them to me directly at [log in to unmask]

We've also updated the conference website with the future meeting announcements and the downloadable abstract book for Dicty2012.
http://dictybase.org/DictyAnnualConference/

Finally, I want to thank Teresa, Ricardo and Leandro for a wonderful conference in Madrid.

Best wishes,
Petra