DICTY Archives

May 2009, Week 1

From:
Steve Charette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 23:33:58 -0400
Dear Dicty colleagues,

I have a request for you. Some months ago, I was contacted by an interesting
Master's student from India who was interested to work on the different
Dictyostelium projects in my laboratory. His name is Prem Prashant
Chaudhary. I offered him a Ph.D. position conditional to grant approval.
Unfortunately, I did not get the money. Thus, Mr. Chaudhary is seeking for
another lab for his Ph.D.

So if you have a position in your laboratory, I invite you to contact Mr
Chaudhary (see his CV in attachment).

Thank you

Steve

Steve Charette, Ph. D.
Professeur adjoint (Dépt. Biochimie et microbiologie, U. Laval)
C. de rech. de l¹Inst. Uni. de cardiologie et de pneumologie de Québec
(C. de rech. Hôpital Laval),
Pavillon Mallet (bureau M2689),
Inst. Uni. de cardiologie et de pneumologie de Québec (Hôpital Laval)
2725 Chemin Sainte-Foy
Québec, Qc, Canada
G1V 4G5

Office: 418 656-8711 ext. 3311