DICTY Archives

December 2011, Week 1

From:
Douwe Veltman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:42:55 +0000
Dear Dicty community,

For the upcoming "Dictyostelium discoideum Protocols II" book, Ludwig &
Francisco have asked us to write a chapter about the extrachromosomal
inducible expression system that we recently developed.

The vectors have been circulating in the community for about three years
now and we thought this might be a good opportunity to incorporate some
experiences in the Notes section in order to troubleshoot potential
problems that may have been encountered.

Therefore, if you have used these vectors and would like to give some
feedback, problems and/or solutions, please send this to
[log in to unmask] and we will try to incorporate this in the
chapter. By the community, for the community!

Kind regards,

Douwe Veltman
Peter van Haastert

--