DICTY Archives

May 2017, Week 4

From:
sandrine Adiba <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2017 14:31:14 +0200
Dear Dicty community,

I am trying to synchronize dicty with a non invasive method. I check cell
density by flow cytometry and I am now trying BrdU staining for
confirmation. I have thus 2 questions:

- do you have some tips for synchronization ? I observe a 3h lag before
exponential growth for both cells taken just after mitosis and cells well
stuck to the bottom (expected to be in G2 phase), which is not coherent
with what expected...

- does anyone use Dako's antibodies ? I tried the protocol from Muramoto
and Chubb, 2011, complemented by indications (like buffers and times) from
Dolbeare, 1994. However, it does not work for me..

Thanks in advance for your help !

PS: if the non-invasive synchronisation protocole works, I will be pleased
to share it with the community !