DICTY Archives

October 2009, Week 1

From:
Louise Fets <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:25:24 +0100
Dear all,

I was wondering whether anyone has ever looked into the lipid composition
of the different membrane compartments in Dicty? We would be
particularly interested in the plasma membrane, and would specifically
like to know about the sterols, sphingolipids and phospholipids that are
present there, or anything that has been shown to be particularly
enriched or depleted.

If anyone has any information on this, or if they could point me in
the direction of a paper which I may have missed, I would be very
grateful!

Best wishes,

Louise Fets