DICTY Archives

July 2016, Week 1

From:
Daphne Blumberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2016 16:03:21 -0400
Such sad news. So much of the vitality of Dicty meetings was Bill's lively
energy for discussion and argument. He made us think more critically and
made us better scientists by challenging us. For so many years as an
editor of Developmental Biology, Bill went above and beyond, helping so
many of us rewrite our papers to make them stronger and so many times
helping us see things in a different light. He was not only a colleague
but a real friend who was so generous is sharing his insights and ideas. A
real loss to our community.

Daphne