DICTY Archives

January 2010, Week 1

From:
Herb Ennis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:46:38 -0500
I have ordered HL5 from Formedia many times.  You do not need to
submit a USDA form.  Just go on their web site, place an order and
they will take care of the details.  We paid with a departmental
credit card. If  you order it by slow mail it will take some time to
get here.  However, if you supply them with a FedEx number the media
will get here in a reasonable length of time.  Certainly not getting
it yet if you ordered it in September means it is probably en route by
boat.  The HL5C they make is good and not very expensive.  HL5C is the
complete HL5 with glucose.

Herb Ennis