DICTY Archives

November 2010, Week 1

From:
Petra Fey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 14:18:48 -0600
Dear David,

We've had tRNAs since 2006 (determinded by tRNAscan) and other non-coding RNAs were provided by the Soderbom group also at that time. These and pseudogenes that are annotated in an ongoing process are searchable via names and products in the general search box. Or, and yes, this is new since this summer, by BLAST: choose the BLAST database 'D. discoideum Non-coding sequences - DNA'.

I hope this answers your quetions?

Thanks and best wishes,
Petra