DICTY Archives

May 2009, Week 3

From:
Alan Kimmel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 10:23:50 -0400
Several students have requested letters of invitation to obtain
visas. If this is required of anyone please contact us immediately
and we will be happy to provide a letter of acceptance.

We also regret that currently we do not anticipate availability of
funds for support of either travel or registration fees. In time,
this may be re-evaluated.

We should note that because of hotel block reservations and potential
limitations on other space, if needed, registrants will given
preference for room assignments and excursion choice, based upon the
order of their registration.

Finally, we also cannot guarantee space allocation and acceptances
for late registration, ie beyond the May 31 deadline.

Alan and Tian