DICTY Archives

November 2009, Week 4

From:
"Margaret Clarke, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:00:27 -0600
Dear Kavin,

Although I cannot help you with this topic, there is a Dictyostelium web
site with information on many subjects:  www.dictybase.org.  You might
also look at papers by Paul Fisher, who studies problems related to
mitochondria in Dictyostelium.  You could contact him with specific
questions.

Best wishes,

Margaret Clarke