DICTY Archives

April 2013, Week 3

From:
"Knecht, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:56:04 +0000
But as Robert indicated, it would be nice to have a strain that is verified as NOT pneumoniae that we could get from Dictybase stock center so we don't have to worry about potential health issues when using it in classes and the lab.  Dave

On Apr 19, 2013, at 3:06 PM, Richard Sucgang PhD <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>