DICTY Archives

February 2013, Week 1

From:
Ludwig Eichinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:31:19 +0100
Hi Mutasem,

we use the Bio-Rad TC10 Cell Counter for Dicty. With counting parameters
correctly adjusted it works very reliably with Dicty cells. The only
drawback is that the counting slides which you need to purchase from
Bio-Rad are rather expensive.
Here in Germany you can test the instrument before purchasing it.

Best wishes

Ludwig

At 10:50 05.02.2013 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We would like to purchase Bio-Rad TC20 Cell Counter for teaching and
research. Does anybody use it to count Dictyostelium cells? Would you
please tell us about your experience with it?