DICTY Archives

February 2015, Week 1

From:
"Liu, Xiong (NIH/NHLBI) [E]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 18:22:27 +0000
Hi, Gosia,

I modified the protocol and increased both purity and reproduction. The protocol was written in detail in my paper  BBRC. 2000 Apr 29;271(1):75-81.

(Liu X1, Ito K, Lee RJ, Uyeda TQ).  You may take a look at it.  Good luck.

Xiong Liu