DICTY Archives

September 2011, Week 1

From:
Gerry Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:59:06 -0700
Having just returned from a weeks sailing up the BC coast (w/o
email), my euphoria was rapidly brought back to earth by the sad news
of Harry's death.  I too have known Harry for over 30 years and
benefited enormously from many stimulating discussions, particularly
on the role of the cell cycle in cell type determination.  He will be
greatly missed by all of us, and even more so by his close
collaborators.  My condolences to them and to his family.

--
Dr. Gerry Weeks,
Professor,