DICTY Archives

April 2020, Week 2

From:
Jason King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2020 14:49:28 +0100
Dear friends and colleagues,

I am sure it will come as no surprise to you to hear that we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel this years International Dictyostelium meeting in Stirling. It will be a shame not to meet up with everyone and catch up on your science, but we feel it just wouldn’t be feasible to run the meeting with everything going on globally with COVID-19.

As the 2021 meeting is already arranged for Istria in Croatia, we will be organising the meeting in Stirling again in August 2022.

We hope to see you all again soon and for those local enough I am sure there will be a bumper UK Christmas meeting this year.

Best wishes, we hope you and all your families are safe and well.

Jason, Jonathan, Robert, Pete and Peggy
Dicty 2020 organisers.