DICTY Archives

February 2017, Week 2

From:
"Pauline Schaap (Staff)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2017 17:41:41 +0000
Dear Thierry, Ludwig and Sascha,

My team would like to contribute a review about our work on encystation using Dictyostelium or rather Polysphondylium pallidum encystation as a genetic model for encystation mechanisms in amoeba pathogens. I hope this is still within the remit of your special topic

With best wishes,

Pauline