DICTY Archives

January 2021, Week 2

From:
Igor Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:38:54 +0100
Dear colleagues,

As you might have already heard, this year the Annual Dictyostelium
Conference is scheduled to take place in Opatija, Croatia, in August
22-26. According to the present situation regarding the corona virus
pandemics, we are still not sure whether it will be possible to
organize the conference on site, although we are moderately
optimistic. The obvious alternatives would be organization of a
virtual conference this year or cancellation / postponement to 2023
(Dicty2022 will take place in Sterling, UK).

In order to aid the preparation of this year’s event, we would like to
run a short survey. The question is simple: would you prefer Dicty2021
organized on site, on line, or postponed. Please answer the query only
if there is a decent chance that you will participate.

Please vote here until January 25:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doodle.com/poll/538ur693ivttfcza?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link__;!!Dq0X2DkFhyF93HkjWTBQKhk!CVa2AQEctkYBOFV8DO6DJGTwkHk1yeJlizBaDVBtqtaVpHIfEe6IqUwz9cfYWE26QjaphaXnTTMMmg$

Hoping to see you in summer,
Igor & Vedrana

*************************
Prof. Igor Weber, PhD