DICTY Archives

January 2016, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2016 20:40:52 +0900
Dear Joan,

We have sequenced D. caveatum, D. rosarium and a local isolate of D. purpureum. A strain of D. polycephalum isolated by us has been sequenced by Hidekazu Kuwayama of Tsukuba University. Gene models have not been made in either of them. The contig sequences will be published in the future. For the moment, if anyone is interested in the sequences, please contact us.

Ikumi Shibano-Hayakawa
Kei Inouye
(Kyoto Univ.)