DICTY Archives

January 2010, Week 1

From:
Changhoon Choi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:37:04 -0800
Hi all,

I am planning to do metabolic labeling to detect phosphorylation of
some dicty proteins. I found a nice protocol for 32P labeling on the
dictybase web site, but the problem is phosphate-free FM medium. Our
lab is small and doesn't have all chemicals required for FM medium. As
far as I know, all commercial FM media contain potassium phosphate. Is
there anybody that knows any way to get phosphate-free FM medium or
can anybody share some stock solutions with us?

Thanks and happy new year!!

Changhoon

Changhoon Choi, PhD
University of California, San Francisco