DICTY Archives

August 2014, Week 4

From:
Petra Fey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:29:22 +0000
Dear Dicty 2014 Participants,

This is the call for pictures for the dictyBase Website. Here are a few important pointers:

- I already got all pictures from Kirsten. She got a picture from each speaker, some of the coffee breaks, and many of the Sans Souci Palace.

- Please send any 'people' pictures, with a special focus on poster sessions and Dicty dinner at the Sans Souci (as Kirsten was not there)

- Also, Daniel Irmia asked me for pictures of the Dicty Race Winner/Prize ceremony. So if you have any pictures of this, PLEASE SEND!

- Finally, Northwestern is very limited for the amount of data you can send by email. I have a dropbox account with my yahoo address ([log in to unmask]), so please use this email for sending pictures by email, or better,  if you use dropbox, add it there and use my yahoo address to share.

Thanks, and to the organizers, it was a wonderful meeting!

Petra