DICTY Archives

September 2015, Week 3

From:
Douwe Veltman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:01:03 +0100
Agree with the GenePulser XCell from Bio-Rad. Unlike some other equipment
from Bio-Rad, it actually seems to be built to last. The Harvard Apparatus
one seems even more sturdy on the pictures, but I've never used that. I
would at least recommend to go with one with square wave possibilities.
Browsing parameter space for optimisation (such as dye loading) (and when
using different cell strains!) is so much easier with square wave compared
to exp. decay.

Cheers,

Douwe