DICTY Archives

March 2011, Week 2

From:
Frantisek Puta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:04:25 +0100
Dear Hideko,

I am nearly 10 years out of Dicty bussiness, but still remember several
names as well as faces among them yours :-) Its  unbelievable what has
happend on your east cost and I am afraid that no-one in Europe can
realy imagine. One thought that the blow up of Tchernobyl was just the
consequence of russian-type of powerstation management and now everybody
shoud pray for Japan plants, even thouse who do not believe in God.

Crossing fingers!

Frantisek

--

Doc. RNDr. František Půta, CSc.