DICTY Archives

March 2011, Week 2

From:
Hideko Urushihara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 03:44:00 +0900
Dear colleagues,

This is from University of Tsukuba.

The earthquake in Tsukuba was unbelievably strong, and it has not ceased completely, yet. Fortunately, however, we did not have Tsunami here.

My lab members, Hideko Urushihara, Hidekazu Kuwayama, Kurato Mohri, assistants, and students are all fine. Our families are also ok. I am very relieved to know all Dicty people in Tohoku area are also safe.

Although we have some difficulties in life lines and may need several weeks (months?) for complete recovery of lab activities, I am sure we will make it through.

I would like to thank people for sympathetic e-mails and encouragement.

Hideko

--
Hideko Urushihara, PhD
Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences