DICTY Archives

May 2009, Week 2

From:
dictyBase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 15:14:43 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce a new tool and data additions to dictyBase:

* ID converter tool: Given a list of dictyBase IDs (DDB), Gene IDs
(DDB_G) or UniProt IDs, this tool converts from one to another. The
output comes in two flavours, text and excel formats. To kickstart,
try out the example ID's from the hints section.
http://dictybase.org/convert

* E.C. numbers: Our links to the Enzyme Commission now also include
the actual EC numbers; see example gene page:
http://dictybase.org/db/cgi-bin/gene_page.pl?primary_id=DDB_G0290121

* We have updated the genome sequence to add a contig that was
previously unlocalized, DDB0215037, on the very 5' end of Chromosome
2. As a consequence, DDB0215037 has been replaced by DDB0302697. This
was done last December. Note that we have now added 100 N (undefined)
residues between this contig and DDB0232463, that used to be the first
contig on Chromosome 2 and is now the second one. If you use our GFF3
files and the chromosomal sequence, please note that the coordinates
of the genes have been updated accordingly.

The dictyBase Team
http://dictybase.org