DICTY Archives

April 2011, Week 4

From:
Ralph Gräf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:07:27 +0200
Dear Dicty researchers

I have an announcement for those of you who are interested in cell biology of microtubules. There are only a few days left for registration for the DGZ/FEBS workshop on "The spider's web: how microtubules regulate cellular space". We have an outstanding list of international and national speakers and it will be an inspiring workshop at an attractive venue. If you are interested and want to present an abstract please don't forget to register until April 29th at:

http://www.zellbiologie.de/DGZ_FEBS_Workshop/

We also offer a considerable number of travel grants for young researchers sponsored by FEBS and the DGZ.

We're looking forward to meet you in Potsdam this summer,

Ralph Gräf and Manfred Schliwa

Prof. Dr. Ralph Gräf

University of Potsdam
Institute of Biochemistry and Biology