DICTY Archives

June 2014, Week 1

From:
Petra Fey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 23:24:42 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

I just learned that some of you might be confused because we recently asked you to do a Dicty Stock Center (DSC) survey (which has been closed for 10 days - thank you!) and I keep sending reminders.

If you have NOT realized that this is another, the DICTYBASE SURVEY, please complete it now!

https://feinberg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2ocEhnVry2Yt8ep

The deadline is tomorrow midnight Chicago time.

Sorry for all the emails and survey requests, but yes, we are busily working on both, the DSC resubmission, and the dictyBase grant renewal.

Thanks for your patience!

Petra