DICTY Archives

June 2012, Week 2

From:
Pierre GOLSTEIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:49:51 +0000
Hello,

To answer your second question, addition of DIF-1 to starved cells would kill (as tested by non-regrowth in HL5) 50% of :
-  wild type cells, within 8-10h, of developmental vacuolar cell death
-  atg1- mutant cells, within 2.5h, of necrotic cell death.

With best regards,

Pierre

Pierre Golstein
Centre d'Immunologie de Marseille-Luminy
INSERM/CNRS/Univ.Medit.
Case 906, Campus de Luminy, Avenue de Luminy
13288 Marseille cedex 9, France
 tel : 33 (0)4 91 26 94 68
Fax : 33 (0)4 91 26 94 30
http://www.ciml.univ-mrs.fr/