DICTY Archives

November 2011, Week 5

From:
Daphne Blumberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:42:36 -0500
Thank you so much for doing this. Harry set such a wonderful standard for
generousity and civility in our field and it is such a nice way for
keeping his memory alive and sharing his spirit and influence with the
younger Dicty people who did not have the chance to enjoy the many
memorable interactions that so many of us had with him over the years.

Daphne Blumberg