DICTY Archives

May 2010, Week 3

From:
Sandhya Baviskar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2010 17:00:51 -0500
Brenda,
I constructed the hairpin using two fragments differing in length by 113 bp using the primers with synthetic restriction sites BamHI/ SalI and SphI/SalI . The PCR amplified fragments were restricted with SalI and  ligated to each other in reverse orientation. For Ligation ,I used Takara Mighty mix (16oC in thermocycler for 30 minutes). The ligated fragment was cloned into BglII/SphI- digested pMB38 vector  using Takara mighty mix.
If you have more questions or need the protocol, let me know.
Regards,
Sandhya.

Dr. Sandhya N Baviskar
Assistant Professor