DICTY Archives

February 2017, Week 1

From:
Richard Gomer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 17:54:36 +0000
George, your guess was correct, it was a non-dicty contaminant - I worked in that lab designing some electronics for them (talking to them about what they were doing with their plates and test tubes was the thing that got me interested in biology)

Richard Gomer
Thomas Powell '62 Professor of Biology
Texas A&M University
ILSB    MS 3474