DICTY Archives

August 2011, Week 5

From:
Thierry Soldati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:42:07 +0200
Dear Dictyologists,

We are in serious need of help from the community to assemble a list of tools and reagents to study Dicty signalling pathways.
I am especially interested in a list of true and tested commercial antibodies that recognise phospho-forms of various signalling proteins. More and more the Dicty literature contains (too brief) mentions and uses of such antibodies ... but it is a daunting task to assemble this information and updating it.
I would love if all the labs concerned with this research would assemble a list of such antibodies (or other similar tools and reagents) with the exact name, the company and catalog number, and if possible comments on their use (IFA, IP, western, dilutions etc...) plus a reference where appropriate.
The list of post-translational modifications could also include ubiquitination, glycosylation and whatever comes to your mind.
With best regards to All,

Thierry

--
Dr. Thierry Soldati, Senior Lecturer