DICTY Archives

April 2023, Week 2

From:
Petra Fey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2023 14:18:40 +0000
Hi Igor,

I have next week Biocurator and GO conference in Northern Italy and many costs I need to be reimbursed. The Dicty meeting the University also doesn’t pay before the meeting as it’s bundled with food and conference fees and they only reimburse fee about this later as well., so I need to get these conferences out of the way to focus on the Dicty meeting. Until when is early bird fees?

Please let me know, I’m so busy with so many in presence conferences this spring and summer.

Best wishes,

Petra