DICTY Archives

November 2009, Week 4

From:
Jeroen Roelofs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:14:03 -0800
Hi Kavin,

I worked with Dicty during my Ph.D. but I have not looked at ETC, so I do not have a protocol for that. I would suggest you look at the dicty base for more information. They have a lot of protocols and usefull information on that website: dictybase.org
I am sure they will have protocol for dicty lysis as well.
For protocols more specific you could eitehr pose a question on teh dicty newsletter, generally people are happy to answer questions, but first I would do a pubmed search e.g. with ETC or Mitochondria and Dictyostelium to see who in the dicty field works on this, if there are some people you could contact them directly.

Hope this helps

good luck

Jeroen

Jeroen Roelofs