DICTY Archives

May 2015, Week 4

From:
"Rosengarten, Rafael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 15:53:39 +0000
See: Rosengarten RD, et al 2015 for comparative RNAseq on solid support versus pulsing.

All the data are available at dictyexpress.org for your reference

*****
Rafael D. Rosengarten, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow, Shaulsky lab
Department of Molecular and Human Genetics
Baylor College of Medicine