DICTY Archives

February 2009, Week 2

From:
Sascha Thewes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:50:13 +0100
Hi Stefan,

We are quite happy with our Bio-Rad electroporator. Using 1 mm cuvettes at
0.85 kV/25 uF (2 pulses with 5 seconds break between pulses) we get nice
results.

Hope this helps,

Sascha

--
Sascha Thewes, PhD
Institute for Biology - Microbiology

Phone: +49-(0)30-838-53373
Fax: +49-(0)30-838-57773
Email: [log in to unmask]

Am 10.02.2009 20:55 Uhr schrieb "Stefan Pukatzki" unter