DICTY Archives

February 2019, Week 3

From:
Wenli Bai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 05:55:50 -0500
I used this method, and works great. The most important thing is the ratio of DN A amount has to be correct, Use less DNA than regular cloning method. If you failed, I would say most likely you used too much DNA. I would suggest when use PCR product or oligos, try 1:10, 1:100, 1:1000 dilutions, one of them will work

Sent from my iPhone