DICTY Archives

November 2009, Week 4

From:
kavin soni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:06:46 +0530
  Respected Sir,

           Myself kavin soni,from INDIA. I am a student in biochemistry field & doing my M.Sc in Maharaja sayajirav university baroda.Actually i got your emailID from my friend who is in osu.Sir here my project is based on dictyostelium cell study. My topic is related to standerdization of ETC(electron transport chain) parameters in mitochondria from dicty cells. For that i don't find good protocol for this if possible than mem please send me protocol related this otherwise provide me important links or web sites from where i can access the important protocols.
Also sir well accepted methods for dicty cell lysis.
With your anticipation,
                              kavin