DICTY Archives

July 2017, Week 3

From:
Peggy Paschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 09:01:58 +0100
Hi Mona,

I have an equivalent clone (H2B-mCherry) in AX2 just using the act5 locus
for the knock in. At the moment I can just offer you a cell line that
still has the the resistance marker (Hygromycin).
I am doing CRE loxing with this clone at the moment. So in two weeks time
there should also be a recombined out version available if you like to
have it.

Best, Peggy