DICTY Archives

May 2019, Week 3

From:
Richard Gomer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2019 15:15:33 +0000
Hi all-
1) We are starting an International Dictyostelium Junior Faculty Award.  This will be for faculty who are at the assistant professor level, and who will have a decision made on their promotion to associate professor, or equivalent, on August 15 2019 or later (ie in. situation where the award could help with a promotion decision). Candidates can self-nominate, have someone nominate them, or anyone can nominate an assistant professor.  Please send a 1-page letter of nomination and CV of the candidate by July 1, 2019 to

1) We are starting an International Dictyostelium Postdoctoral Researcher Award.  This will be for postdocs who are applying or planning to apply for faculty positions. Candidates can self-nominate, have someone nominate them, or anyone can nominate a postdoc.  Please send a 1-page letter of nomination and CV of the candidate by July 1, 2019 to

cheers

Richard Gomer
Department of Biology
Texas A&M University