DICTY Archives

January 2021, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2021 20:02:42 -0000
Dear Yiyan,

You should look at Peggy Paschke's paper for faster and more versatile
methods:

Paschke P, Knecht DA, Silale A, Traynor D, Williams TD, Thomason PA, et
al. (2018) Rapid and efficient genetic engineering of both wild type and
axenic strains of Dictyostelium discoideum. PLoS ONE 13(5): e0196809.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0196809__;!!Dq0X2DkFhyF93HkjWTBQKhk!BNqFlwYTLeHtTEYheIBBICuxsZ66c3VtUzeM-wJ-8p71CbrgoGlrZLMWCZnslnDPKl2ITStvqFka6g$

Rob