DICTY Archives

March 2014, Week 2

From:
Ralph Gräf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:01:05 +0100
Dear Dicty Friends,

as you probably all know this year's Dicty meeting will be held from August 3-7 in Potsdam Germany. Our registration site is now open at
www.dicty2014.de
Please register and consider the deadlines for the cheaper early registration. We offer an all-inclusive package at a reasonable price and are really looking forward to welcome all of you in summer to have an exciting conference.
We strongly encourage payment via bank transfer instead of PayPal to save your money.
Please notify us, if you encounter any problems with the website or registration. You'll find our contact email addresses on the website.

All the best,

Ralph, Sascha and Carsten

Prof. Dr. Ralph Gräf

University of Potsdam