MSHE-STUDENTS Archives

September 2011

MSHE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.IT.NORTHWESTERN.EDU

From:
Lois Trautvetter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lois Trautvetter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:59:37 -0500
REMINDER:

Please take the MBTI Assessment by September 30th!
Also a few of you asked about taking the Interests Survey -- you should only take the MBTI Assessment at this time.
You can follow up with Career Services if you want to take some further assessments.

Look forward to seeing you at the Fall Party this Friday!

> Welcome to a very exciting fall quarter in the Master of Science in Higher
> Education Administration and Policy Program! I am happy to inform you that
> all of our students are able to take the Myers Briggs Assessment online.
> On October 3rd or 5th (whichever day works best for you), Mary Lou Taylor
> in Northwestern's Career Services, will have each of your individual
> results and she will explain how to interpret these results.
>
> Monday, October 3rd, Annenberg Rm. 303, 	5-6 p.m. ( just before Policy
> course)
> Wednesday, October 5th, Annenberg, Rm. 347 	5-6 p.m. ( just before
> Proseminar course)
>
> Come to the day that best fits your schedule!
>
> This is a great way to kick off the quarter as you assess where you want
> to go next in your career and what areas of higher education are best
> suited to your personality and skills.
>
> Attached are the directions to take the MBTI Assessment. You need to
> complete the assessment ( takes about 35 minutes) before September 30th in
> order to get feedback.
>
> If you have any difficulties or questions, please contact Kate Shannon
> Biddle at [log in to unmask]

> Best,

> Lois

Lois Calian Trautvetter, Ph.D. Director, Higher Education Administration and Policy Program Assistant Professor, School of Education and Social Policy Northwestern University 618 Garrett Place, 202 Evanston, Illinois 60208 Phone 847-491-3901 FAX 847-467-2495