MSHE-STUDENTS Archives

October 2011

MSHE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.IT.NORTHWESTERN.EDU

From:
Lois Trautvetter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lois Trautvetter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:11:44 -0500
Hi All,

I hope you all enjoyed the fall kick-off party as much as I did!  It was great fun despite the initial hail storm!  I did find a blue umbrella that may belong to one of you. Let me know.

Just a reminder that tonight from 5-6 p.m. in Annenberg 303, Mary Lou Taylor from Northwestern's Career Services will have each of your individual Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) results.
Mary Lou will be able to explain how to interpret these results with regard to a higher education career.
Hope to see you there tonight.

Best,
Lois

Lois Calian Trautvetter, Ph.D.
Director, Higher Education Administration and Policy Program
Assistant Professor, School of Education and Social Policy
Northwestern University
618 Garrett Place, 202
Evanston, Illinois 60208
Phone 847-491-3901