MSHE-STUDENTS Archives

April 2013

MSHE-STUDENTS@LISTSERV.IT.NORTHWESTERN.EDU

From:
Lois Trautvetter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:35:54 -0500
Dear alums and students,

As you may have heard, Grier Davis is retiring this year from teaching in the MS in Higher Education Administration and Policy Program. For the past 10 years, Grier has been teaching Higher Education Policy course and helping to make decisions that have formed the core curriculum of the current program. In addition to teaching many future higher ed administrators about policies that impact our work, Grier was also instrumental as a member of the Higher Education Advisory Group.

We would like to honor Grier at our Higher Education Reception on May 22nd and are hoping that you can help. We would like alumni and current students to submit some comments, thanks, or memories about Grier, which we will put into some sort of a book for him to keep. Please respond to this message with anything you’d like to say to (or about) Grier by Monday, May 13th to give us time to put everything together. We also hope that you can join us for the reception on the 22nd to celebrate (invitations will be sent soon).

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,
Lois

Lois Calian Trautvetter, Ph.D.
Director, Higher Education Administration & Policy Program
Associate Professor, School of Education and Social Policy
Northwestern University
Annenberg Hall
2120 Campus Drive, Rm. 142
Evanston, Illinois 60208